Doctor of Sports Chiropractic
Location: Seattle, WA
InHealth is a sports injury and performance clinic whose mission is to help “expand the boundaries of what is possible for each individual.” We work with elite and professional athletes, everyday athletes, youth sports and people becoming active for the first time. We are in the business of serving people and helping them achieve their performance goals and live a life that is not limited by pain, stiffness and soreness.
We are looking for an outstanding sports chiropractor to join our team! We are outside the box thinkers, focused on quality, and innovative in our approach to treating patients. You will join a team of highly experienced chiropractors and athletic trainers who embrace the most challenging of cases. We are problem solvers that strive to make the impossible attainable for our patients. The right candidate is someone who is ambitious, motivated, team-oriented and ready to take the next great step in their career.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Development and management of treatment plans for patients from all backgrounds and abilities.
- Collaborate with ATC on rehab plans and progressions in conjunction with patient goals.
- Utilization of soft tissue modalities in addition to standard adjusting protocols (ART, IASTM, FDM, FAKTR, etc.)
- Develop relationships in the local community through outreach events and professional networking.
- Maintain communication with referring provider network.
- Maintain high quality and timely documentation practices.
What We’re Looking For:
- Soft tissue certification(s) and experience such as ART, FDM, Graston certifications.
- Passion for combining chiropractic care and rehabilitation.
- Demonstrate experience in sport specific settings.
- Experience working in a collaborative work setting.
- Ability to gain licensure in the state of Washington.
- CCSP preferred
- You are a team player and love working with other professionals to give the best care in the industry.
- You are hungry to learn more and develop professionally.
- You are passionate about helping people achieve their goals.
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).