Nick Petrini, DC CCSP
Dr. Nick Petrini graduated from the University of Pittsburgh in 2007 with a B.S. from Pitt's School of Health and Rehabilitation Science and went on to Palmer College of Chiropractic in Florida. Dr. Petrini graduated magna cum laude from Palmer in December 2010. He has completed his certification as a Chiropractic Sports Physician and has his Microgate certification in movement science and is also a BFS (Bigger, Faster, Stronger) certified Weight Room Safety Instructor.
Dr. Petrini has worked in private practice in Connecticut as well as New York and has been a consultant to numerous elite athletes and world-renowned performance organizations on the youth, high school, college, professional as well as Olympic levels. Dr. Petrini uses his superb knowledge of the body and how it functions to treat neuromusculoskeletal conditions in patients of all ages and ability getting them better faster.
Post Graduate Training and Active Certifications
OptoGait/ OptoJump Analysis
American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
Bigger, Faster, Stronger
Certified Weight Room Safety Instructor
American Chiropractic Association
Washington State Chiropractic Association
Brooks Beast Track Club: Team Chiropractor
- InHealth, PLLC: The official healthcare provider to the Brooks Beast Professional Track Team (January 2015-Present)
New York Rangers NHL Team
- Provided rehabilitative and sports performance services to professional hockey players.
New England Patriots NFL Team
- Provided rehabilitative and sports performance services to professional football players.
United States Women's National Soccer Team
- Provided rehabilitative and sports performance services to US Soccer Team.
United States Ski and Snowboard Team
- Provided rehabilitative and sports performance services to US Skiers and Snowboarders.